mymedicalimages.com,LLC uses secure communications to transfer all information, including protected health information (PHI) and images from the user to the mymedicalimages.com,LLC servers and to any user with access privileges from the mymedicalimages.com,LLC servers. All data is encrypted using the same security level as (or better) used by financial institutions online.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access and located in physically controlled facilities.
- All non-image communications with the Services are sent using encryption (HTTPS with 256-bit SSL).
- Data is encrypted when in transit and at rest.
- All clinical images communicated from imaging facilities or to mymedicalimages.com,LLC are encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256).
- A user can share his or her images with their healthcare provider or another person of their choosing using mymedicalimages. Access to the shared images is governed by appropriate HIPAA compliant controls.
- We request all users alert us if, at any time, they obtain information that is not intended for them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. By notifying us, we are better able to identify potential issues and take the appropriate steps to address the potential security concerns. This action also allows mymedicalimages.com, if required, to notify appropriate parties of a HIPPA violation.
How We Use User Data
We use user information collected through the Services and as described in this privacy statement. mymedicalimages.com,LLC may access and/or disclose user information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or formal legal process served on mymedicalimages.com; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of mymedicalimages.com,LLC (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety and welfare of users of mymedicalimages.com,LLC Services or members of the public.
User information collected on the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which mymedicalimages.com,LLC or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintains facilities, and by using the Services, the provider and patient consent to any such transfer of information outside of the U.S.
Users have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can usually modify their browser setting to decline some or all cookies, if they prefer. If users choose to decline all cookies, they may not be able to use interactive features of mymedicalimages.com’s or other websites that depend on cookies.
To keep users informed of the latest improvements, the Service may send you an electronic newsletter. If you do not want to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe through a link at the bottom of the newsletter. mymedicalimages.com,LLC uses your email address and password to protect your account from unauthorized access, it is important to not provide other users with this information.
Use of Web Beacons
mymedicalimages.com’s web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that may be used for the following purposes:
- to assist in delivering cookies on our sites
- to enable us to count users who have visited those pages
- to deliver co-branded services.
We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or in our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. mymedicalimages.com may also employ web beacons from third parties to help us compile aggregated anonymous statistics and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We prohibit web beacons on our sites from being used by third parties to collect or access patient information.
In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or a breach thereof, the parties hereto agree first to try and settle the dispute by mediation, administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution www.icdr.org under its Mediation Rules, before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. Such Mediation shall take place in a mutually agreed upon location and shall be conducted by one arbitrator in the English language.
Opt-out of Sales
If you would like to opt-out of sales, contact us by one of the methods under Contact Information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this statement, or about the way your information is collected and used, please contact in one of the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll-free at 1-(800) 203–4771.
- Write us at
Attn: Privacy Officer
41 SE 4 th Street
Boca Raton, Florida 33432